The Workshops currently advertised on my website, will go ahead following the current government guidelines.
However, if more stringent lockdown measures are implemented, all workshops will be subject to change/postponement or cancellation.
I hope you will find the measures I have put in place, will give you confidence to recommence our Horley Craft Workshop Group .
I understand these are difficult times and we are living with restrictions. I am doing my very best to keep you safe while we run the Workshops.
Below I have listed the measures being taken to provide a Covid secure environment for us to work in.
- No more than 4 in a group
- Face coverings are advised but optional. Please assess your own health considerations for face covering.
- All provided workspace, materials & tools will have been sanitised before your entry.
- Hand sanitiser provided for use throughout the Workshop
- Anti bacterial wipes provided for cleaning tools and equipment after each use
- Sorry but no refreshments will be provided (happy for you to bring your own)
- Tools will be provided but will be shared. If you are able to supply your own tools, a list of what is needed for each workshop will be provided
- Consent to supplying your contact details for tracing
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please have respect for your fellow Crafters. If you or anyone in your household, or anyone you have had recent contact with,
have coronavirus symptoms or an asymptomatic positive test, you will not be able to attend the workshop.
Cancellation and refund policy. Should you find yourself having to cancel a booking:
1. With more than 2 weeks notice a full refund will be given or an alternative Workshop can be booked.
2. Less than 2 weeks a 50% refund will be given.
3. If you should cancel on the day of the workshop, NO refund will be available.
4. Should a Workshop be cancelled by myself (or the government ! ) a full refund will be given.